Ultimate Hi-Def 5 Axis Plasma Cutting
For the ultimate in Plasma Cutting, AST offers Hi-Def 5 Axis Cutting. AST utilizes the capability of a Messer MPC2000 system complete with a 5 Axis cutting torch. The Messer MPC2000 can be propelled to 1000 IPM and hold placement tolerances to .010″. Our 5-Axis Cutting torch covers the 10’ x 20’ x 13″ cutting bed and is powered by a Hypertherm HPR400xd Plasma Cutting system. The True Hole Technology provides substantially improved hole quality through 1″ plate with hole diameter to plate thickness ratios as low as 1 to 1.
AST can provide transitional bevel cutting on eliptical shapes or square / bevel large rectangular plates.
Key Advantages of Hi-Def Plasma Cutting
- New HDi thin stainless steel technology
- Superior cut quality and consistency
- Maximized productivity
- Minimized operating cost
- Unmatched reliability
AST’s Messer Bevel Cutting system is known for being the leader in Bevel cutting technology. AST employs a heavy duty, industrial Multi-axis beveling system for contour and transitional bevel cutting.
- Increased productivity by performing profile cutting and bevel cutting from +/- 4 degrees in one setup
- Cut bevels, double bevels, or bevels with landings
- Cut bevels around contours
- Infinite head rotation